Senior Enterprise Architect
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey or Bristol
You will take overall responsibility for:
• Defining, validating and promoting the good solution for a bid, a deal or a project (in a project scope or a dedicated scope within a programme) within our team and to the customer
• Directing the creation and review of enterprise capabilities to support the strategic requirements of the business. Identify the business risks and benefits of alternative strategies
• Directing a team of architects for development of enterprise-wide architecture (either combined business-technical solutions or enterprise wide IT solutions) to align the technology approach with the business and customer goals, identifying benefits and risk mitigation approaches.
• You will be working closely with multiple client stakeholders, act as the lead for an Architect Team to develop the strategy for effective IT-enabled business change.
• Support the strategy by overseeing the creation of a blueprint for change (what, where, who, how, when and why).
• Ensure compliance between business strategies, enterprise transformation activities and technology directions, often setting strategies, policies, standards and practices.
• Achieve buy-in with key stakeholders (including CXO and suppliers) through effective engagement.
• Coordinate plans and actions with programme and project teams, setting technical policies and other constraints as necessary to achieve enterprise aims.
• Have proven experience in delivering solutions, technology and architecture design and support to major ICT services at enterprise level, including making the case for change.
• Have experience managing technical personnel including engineers, information security consultants, database designers and administrators, and infrastructure support personnel
• Able to persuasively communicate to all project and client staff and stakeholders up to CXO level.
• TOGAF Certified.