ITIL Service Manager (Service Design & Transition) – Permanent – West Midlands - £good + Benefits
Recruiting an experienced ITIL Service management professional to improve our clients processes and service offerings to meet ever-growing demand for availability, communication and the visibility and management of constant change across the organisation.
The successful candidate will specifically possess strong Service Design and Transition experience however; you will also need to be able to operate across all processes of the ITIL Service Lifecycles in order to provide cover and support for colleagues within the IT Service Management team. Additionally there is an on ‘call requirement' for this role to act as a Major Incident Manager outside of core business hours.
Role holder will be responsible for the smooth and effective IT Service Design, Transition and Implementation of business projects and initiatives resulting in maximising service availability and reducing the long term cost of ownership. You will form part of an IT Service Management team responsible for the implementation and management of Incident, Problem, Change, Service Design and Transition processes. You should have experience of successfully executing ITIL best practices within a large corporate environment with a focus on continual service improvement.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
• ITIL Foundation and Practitioner
• Minimum 3 years Incident, Problem, Change and Service Design and Transition experience
• Experience of Enterprise IT environments
• Ability to define and implement global strategy, policies and processes
• Confidence to work both collaboratively and independently within a fast-paced environment
• Maintain excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical customers at all levels in the organisations
Position comes with a competitive salary, company pension scheme, medical insurance and other benefits. Our client also invests in its people and will support your continued career progression and development.