Agile Test Lead
Location: London or Reading
Your duties and responsibilities:
Our client are looking for an Agile Test Lead to join them in the beginning of their open source journey and to have an active role in shaping their future plans and testing direction.
As an Agile Test Lead, you will undertake development activities in Test Automation, TDD, BDD, Scrum and other Agile practices. As part of your role, you will be responsible for coding, testing and maintaining software systems, while mentoring and building the test capabilities of the agile teams.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- As an Agile Test Lead in our clients Agile team your main role will be to work with the rest of the delivery team to ensure overall quality of our services to our client is of the highest quality.
- You will oversee the execution of tests, whilst also providing advice and guidance to the Test Analysts / SMEs.
- You will collate and manage the Incident Log, chairing the Defect Review Board for the testers as well as leading the management of defects.
- You will produce Test Progress Reports based on input from the Test Analysts / SMEs whilst also engaging business / end users during the production of test scenarios and scripts.
- As an Agile Test Lead your experience will be needed to peer review UAT scenarios and scripts as well as formally briefing business / end users on the UAT objectives, processes, roles and responsibilities.
- In your role you will be assisting business / end users with early witnessing of functionality prior to UAT (for non-agile delivery) and test scenario design and test script execution whilst structuring tests in accordance with the Agile Test Pyramid.
- You will use test automation including CI on an open source Java tech stack as well as full stack using Angular and Node.JS.