We have been engaged to recruit an enthusiastic, personable graduate with 2 or 3 years previous development experience looking for their 2nd job and personal development. The Developer will join a highly skilled development team working on a range of software products using different technologies and languages.
You will work in a small team of around 4-8 other developers, reporting to an experience Team Leader. Teams cover the main areas of delivery; front end development, connectivity to external systems or core development into our clients main product.
You will be assigned an individual mentor and you'll be guided and supported through an induction and will work towards a well defined career path from Developer to Senior Developer and beyond.
A innovative and dynamic, tech company based in Croydon. Through inspiring use of new technology and vast industry experience our client has redefined how technology can support and drive forward the business of the key sectors across their target industry.
Our client has a proven that it can provide an exciting environment for ambitious and driven individuals, you should enjoy being stretched, learning new skills and being challenged in a fast moving business and you should thrive on the opportunity that you will be given if successful.
Role Duties and Responsibilities
● Develop, initially with support, new features to the system according to our detailed specifications
● Maintain high quality standards in coding and testing
● Assist in issue diagnosis and bug resolution
● Carry out merge conflict resolution, code reviews
● Support Graduate Developers and Junior Developers as required
Key Skills, Experience and Capabilities
○ Minimum 2-3 years experience working with some or all of the following tech:
■ C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET
■ SQL Server
■ HTML, CSS, JS
○ Educated to degree level, 2:1 or above, in Computing, Science, Mathematics or Engineering at a quality University
○ Strong analytical, numeracy and problem solving skills
○ Demonstrable interest in software development
○ Previous travel technology experience
○ Working with Atlassian products (Jira, Bamboo, Stash)
○ WebAPI, REST, JSON
○ EntityFramework or a similar ORM
○ React, Redux, AngularJS
○ NUnit, Moq or a similar unit testing framework
○ Experience with Git or similar source control system
Interviews will be a single face to face after a 20 min technical tele interview has been completed, decision typically within 24 hours of f2f interview.
Click is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.