Microsoft DevOps Engineer
A renowned Consultancy is going through a period of massive expansion and is looking for a number of talented Microsoft DevOps Engineer to help spearhead this growth. This is a great opportunity to work for a successful, ambitious and dynamic organisation providing on-demand, innovative, carrier-grade solutions to many of the UK largest communications providers as a Microsoft DevOps Engineer.
This is an opportunity to join a forward-thinking, truly innovative, rapidly expanding and market leading company that truly values those who contribute to it its success. Our environment is friendly and informal with flexible working hours and a strong emphasis on providing a healthy work life balance.
Some of the skills we would like you to have are listed below, however, we are a forward looking company that value people and understand that a list of skills does not make a person so please apply if you can demonstrate passion for some of these skills rather than practical experience.
• Microsoft product stack (Azure/ .NET, dynamics or SharePoint)
• ALM architecture design using Azure DevOps
• Source code control
• Azure Services (Application Insights, Azure DevTest Lab, API Management, Web and Mobile Apps, Windows VM etc.)
• Integration, Delivery & Quality with best patterns & practices
• Build configuration and packaging management
• Azure DevOps architecture (main components) Integration with other tools and services and using extensions to leverage the processes
• Awareness of other CI, CD & build automation tools (Jenkins, Quick Build, Teamcity, GitLab, Octopus Deploy)
This is a permanent Microsoft DevOps Engineer position, offering excellent career opportunities and progression and is paying salaries between £50,000 p.a. - £90,000 p.a. (Depending on experience)