Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Manchester - c£46K p.a. + benefits
Join an organisation currently embarking on the next phase of a substantial programme of technology refresh and investment, the infrastructure team are looking to hire an additional Senior Infrastructure Engineer. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in supporting our clients security and infrastructure (on premise & cloud) that underpin core capabilities.
As a Senior Infrastructure professional you will be motivated with the experience and capability to support colleagues in the development, promotion and ongoing management of all things Infrastructure. Your ability to work collaboratively within the existing team in ongoing and new projects and plus BAU is essential.
• You will be a hands-on engineer and have a ‘roll your sleeves up and get on with it' attitude
• Good awareness and knowledge across all mainstream areas of Infrastructure including the cloud
• Experience of supporting technical change programmes, particularly those tasked with modernising IT landscapes and the digitisation of business activities
• Good communicator, able to engage with colleagues, partners and business stakeholders in support of refining requirements and the development & implementation of proposed solutions
• Infrastructure professional with a broad experience of most operating systems | hardware and technologies in the mainstream
• Motivated individual looking to grow their skillset and experience
• An individual who embraces change
You should tick all or most of the Essential skills below:
• Microsoft Server up to 2016
• Exchange Server up to 2016
• VMware up to 6.5
• 365 - Advantageous
• HP | Cisco physical blade | chassis hardware experience
• IP Telephony
• Skype for Business 16 | Teams
• SCCM up to 1809
• Citrix XenDesktop | XenApp
• Azure exposure
• Nimble Smart Stack
• Cisco UCS
Interviews ASAP, Start April/May but will wait for the right candidate.