One of Bristol’s most up and coming engineering consultancies is now looking to find the first member of their drawing team. They have a large office, some 30 strong and are now starting to develop the Structural and Civil team. We are looking for experienced Structural CAD Technician who has a diverse background of experience with all traditional materials and comprehensive knowledge of the design process.
This person should be personable and approachable as they will be representing the company at a senior level. This company covers several sectors including renewable energy, commercial and residential.
- Producing drawings and models for complex projects up to £10M in value
- Ensuring the quality of work from junior members of staff
- Liaising with Senior Engineers and other design teams
- Dealing with client queries
- Mentoring/training of staff
- Working with architects and main contractors.
- Motivated to develop self and others with the business
- Producing work consistent with existing reputation and portfolio
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced technician to join a nationally recognised consultancy.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to make a very real impression on the office and the growth of the team. The benefits of joining a team at such an exciting stage speak for themselves.