£25000 - £28000 per annum
£7.50 - £9.00 per hour
Up to £24,000
Warehouse Operative required on a permanent contract for a growing, family owned company based in Swindon. This role offers working hours of 09:00 - 17:00 (Monday - Thursday) and 09:00 - 16:00 (Friday) with a 1 hour lunch break for each working day. This position is offering an hourly rate of between £7.92 - £8.50. As a Warehouse Operative, your day-to-day duties will include:
- Picking, Packing and Unpacking stock.
- Placing all goods into pre-determined stock locations.
- Using SAGE system to track inbound/outbound stock.
- Making deliveries to local suppliers in company vehicles.
- Manual Handling of goods, ensuring correct process is followed at all times.
In order to be considered for the role of Warehouse Operative, you must possess the following skills/experience:
- A Full UK Driving License (Essential)
- Previous Experience in a Warehouse/Distribution environment.
- The ability to lift boxes, ensuring excellent Manual Handling practice at all times.
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office/General IT)
- Counterbalance License (Preferable, but not essential).
Interview slots are available immediately for this position. If you meet the role criteria above and wish to apply for the role of Warehouse Operative, please send your CV to www.pertemps.co.uk or click apply below.