Quality Engineer required on a permanent basis for a well-established Engineering company based in Wiltshire on a double-day shift. The salary offered for the role is between £23,000 - £28,000 dependent on experience. As a Quality Engineer your day-to-day duties will include:
- Providing Assistance to CNC Turners/Millers through by thoroughly inspecting batches/single items.
- Using CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine) to systematically inspect features of tolerance components.
- Read and Interpret Customer Technical Drawings and ensure that final products are of the highest standard of Quality.
- Regular Auditing of patrolled batches.
- Providing Assistance with General Production Queries.
In order to be considered for the role of Quality Engineer, you must possess the following attributes/experience:
- Completion of an Engineering Apprenticeship/Qualification or possess a minimum of 2 years' within a Quality Inspection based role.
- The ability to understand technical drawings/documentation.
- Operating CM Machines would be desirable (Mitutoyo/Aberlink)
- Must be IT Literate
- The ability to work on initiative and work well in a team.
- Previous experience within Aerospace would be beneficial.
If you meet the criteria and are interested in applying for the role of Quality Engineer, please click apply below to submit your CV.