Supplier Quality Engineer required on a permanent basis, working for an established Global Manufacturing subsidary based in Wiltshire. Working on a full time basis, this role offers an annual salary up to £40,000 plus exceptional employee benefit programme to include: 33 days holiday, handsome Company pension Scheme, Health discounts and on-site subsided canteen.
You can expect ongoing training, support and development whilst working for a large organisation with SME values. As a Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer, your day-to-day duties will consist of:
- Performance Reviews of key UK and European Suppliers.
- Liaising with Procurement, in order to effectively manage suppliers in terms of production transfers.
- Maintain expected Quality Standards with all suppliers, ensuring nescessary countermeasures are implented where necessary.
- Carry out TPM and PDCA activities, reporting your findings to Senior Management.
- General Budget planning.
In order to be considered for this new and exciting opportunity, you must possess the following qualifications/experience:
- Educated to HNC Mechanical Engineering Level.
- Previous experience in a Quality Assurance role within Manufacturing (Ideally Automotive, but not essential)
- Experience of investigating and analysing supplier data coupled with successful implentation of necessary countermeasures.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
To apply for the position of Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer, simply submit your CV, by clicking apply below.