Press Setter required on a permanent basis for a leading manufacturing facility based in Swindon. This role is offering up to £19,000 and based on day shift. You can expect a friendly working environment coupled with continuous support and training. Company Benefits include 25 days holiday (plus statutory holidays), company pension scheme and free on-site car parking. The day-to-day duties of this role include:
- Efficiently set Press Machines in line with customer requirements.
- Working in line with realistic production targets.
- Working with your Team Leader/Quality Assurance to maintain and develop continuous improvement strategies.
- Removing all scrap and placing into the correct recycling bin.
- Updating Tool Maintenance/Repair information.
In order to be considered for the role of Press Setter, ideally you will possess the following skills/knowledge:
- Setting/Running Roll Feed Presses and Secondary Presses.
- A good understanding of Engineering Drawings.
- Ability to use CMM/Other Measuring Equipment
- Possess an understanding of LEAN Manufacturing.
If you meet the criteria above and wish to apply for the role of Press Setter, please submit your up-to-date CV by clicking apply below.