Extrusion Operator required for potential temporary to permanent employment in Swindon. Working rotating early and late shifts, Monday to Friday, with a pro rata salary of £22500, and compulsory overtime. This position seeks an experienced Extrusion Operator, who can demonstrate a proven track record in plastic/rubber heating, shrinking and moulding.
With proven manufacturing/production skills, your duties will be varied
- Supporting the production of specific client products used in the communications sector.
- The ability to operate extrusion machinery, whilst working with hand held tools is also required,
- Recording of batch information used on an Oracle recording system, which is used in the raw materials process.
As an experienced Extrusion Operator, you will have
- A proven work history of operating extrusion machines, ideally within the Telecoms industry
- A background within Manufacturing environment
- The ability to produce fine detail work and proven skills obtained in quality reporting.
- All PPE and company uniform is provided.
To apply for the position of Extrusion Operator, simply send your CV to www.pertemps.co.uk