We are currently seeking an exceptional candidate to join a busy Distribution Centre as a Warehouse Team Leader on a 13.45-22.15 shift pattern.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include the following:
- Communication of daily tasks within the warehouse to the management team
- Working in a safe manner and ensuring all operatives adhere to Health and Safety guidelines
- Processing Paperwork as required
- Operating of Mechanical Handling Equipment
- Ensuring the delivery of customer requirements in full and to specification
- Complete all required H&S checks on site and proactively manage safety behaviors
- Use Warehouse Management System (WMS) tools and principles
- Ensure warehouse environment is kept clean and safe at all times
The successful candidate will be expected to work and lead a team environment, as well as ensuring all tasks in the warehouse environment are completed. Experience in warehousing / transportation is required, as well as a high level of written and spoken English.
Our client will offer some excellent benefits in return, including; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondment opportunities.
If you have the skills, experience and people management attributes required for this opportunity, then please email your CV in to firstname.lastname@example.org