We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies based in Reading town centre.
Pertemps Recruitment Partnership have been helping people find the right jobs and helping employers find the right people since 1961. The reason we have been so successful is simple: we make sure we know our business inside out. Our commitment has allowed us to build an impressive client list; from major organisations to small business' who trust us to find them the very best people.
This is a great opportunity for a diligent, highly motivated and committed administrator to support us here in branch.
Duties will include:
- Internal / external advertising using various systems
- Completing an accurate weekly payroll of timesheets to a strict deadline
- Dealing with any payroll queries
- Greeting and welcoming all candidates and clients front of house
- Processing and quality checking contractual documentation
- Producing and maintaining recruitment reports and trackers
- Providing general administrative support to the Recruitment team
- Being the first point of contact for all enquiries both via telephone and email The ideal candidate will have:
- A wealth of experience of working in administration, specifically payroll
- Good MS Office skills including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent IT literacy and be able to pick up new IT systems quickly
- Good commercial awareness
- Be able to prioritise and manage workloads to strict deadlines in a high pressure environment with excellent attention to detail
- Good team working skills
- Excellent customer service skills
In return you can expect to receive a salary of between £16,000-£18,000 depending on experience, 24 days annual leave increasing 1 day per year for the first 5 years of service, company share scheme and pension.