A great opportunity is currently available for an experienced Manufacturing Operator to join a growing and successful pharmaceutical business in Reading.
We are looking for a hardworking individual, who will always maintain a safe and responsible working manner, to join the team on a permanent basis. As Manufacturing Operator, your core responsibilities would involve the manufacture of Investigational Medicinal Products for all types of clinical studies.
The Manufacturing Operator’s key responsibilities will include the following:
The successful Manufacturing Operator will ideally have the following experience/skills:
- Operational setup, operation, control, monitoring and cleaning of various manufacturing process equipment to produce solids, liquids, creams, gels and inhalation dosage forms following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- The manufacture of pharmaceuticals to GMP standards, Clinical Trial Manufacturing (CTM) and internal SOP standards (Development) and associated laboratory activities.
- Execution and review of batch manufacturing records in line with third party and Quotient developed formulation and manufacturing processes.
- Planning and completion of weekly workloads based on the schedule of CTMs.
- Ensuring that repetitive procedures are carried out in a reproducible manner with the minimum number of avoidable errors.
- Keeping detailed and accurate records of all work undertaken, ensuring that all records are clear, concise and legible for full repetition and traceability, as per Good Documentation Practice (GDP).
- Cleaning process equipment and manufacturing areas following written procedures.
- Performing day-to-day activities to ensure the smooth-running of the Manufacturing Operation, in line with written Protocols and/or Standard Operating Procedures of the company.
- Experience in similar roles is ideal but is not essential (GMP/GLP).
If you are interested in applying for this exciting Manufacturing Operator
role, please apply now!