Pertemps are looking for a Merchandiser / Fulfilment Assistant on a full-time basis to work for a rapidly expanding Independent merchandise, production studio and creative design agency!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Receiving and checking deliveries
- Monitoring stock levels and availability
- Pick and prepare customer orders
- Working to strict deadlines, especially when there is an increase in demand
- Printing customer delivery labels and invoices
- Assist with any customer / supplier queries
To be considered for this exciting Merchandiser / Fulfilment Assistant role, you will need the following experience:
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to use a Mac computer
- Effective communication skills
- An optimistic and encouraging attitude
- Ability to take initiative
Our client is looking for a Merchandiser / Fulfilment Assistant to join a busy, enthusiastic team in Reading!
This is an exciting opportunity!
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 0900 - 1700
We are looking for a candidate who has a passion for the music industry, ideally available straight away and eager to join an interesting and ambitious team. There may be opportunity for a long-term role or progression within the team for the right candidate!
If you are interested in applying to this Merchandiser / Fulfilment Assistant role, please apply now!