£28K - £34K per annum,
About The Company
A leading organisation within their industry is currently seeking a Senior Developer to join their team on a permanent contract. They have a strong team ethic and are looking for somebody to share their passion in driving the business forward.
About The Position
Based in modern offices in Birmingham, the main responsibility of the Senior Developer is to build a variety of projects, present solutions to complex client issues, and explain issues to a non-technical audience. You must be creative, and be able to manage multiple projects at one time. Understanding budgets and working to deadlines is a must.
• Turning a vision into a reality
• The Senior Developer will mentor other Developers
• Provide excellent PHP back-end and database knowledge to transform a front-end build into workable solutions.
• Integration of solutions into CMS such as WordPress and Magento
The Successful Applicant
• Must ideally have a minimum of 5 years in a position as a full stack Senior Developer
• Expert knowledge of LAMP stack
• Thorough knowledge of RESTful and SOAP web services
• PHP 00 programming and MVC experience is essential (Codeigniter, Laravel)
• Expert knowledge of front-end technologies -HTML5, CSS3, Sass, AJAX,JSON, and jQuery
• Experience of building HTML emails using Campaign Monitor or Mailchimp
• Knowledge of domain and DNS management
• Expert knowledge of MySQL and relational databases.
• Developing of macOS
• Photoshop and Sketch
• Previous experience of server administration, WHM and cPanel
• Experience of using version control using GIT
How to apply for The Senior Developer Role: Contact Sarah Green on 0121 227 8715 or HIT APPLY