£19K per annum
About the Business
A leading organization within their industry is currently seeking an Accounts Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis. The company sits within the Health Care sector and is vastly expanding.
Main duties of the Accounts Clerk:
• Ledger Reconciliation.
• Acting promptly on calls and queries received from customers, suppliers and sales staff.
• Handling and allocating all remittance advices from our Private Health Insurance companies.
• Credit Note Processing.
• Cash taken on Sagepay.
• Source any outstanding amounts/ handle any queries.
• General ad hoc administrations duties .
Essential Experience Of The Accounts Clerk:
• At least 2 years' experience in a similar role.
• Excellent communications skills
• Able to work under pressure and to be patient when required
• Good eye to detail and able to work quickly
• Good IT skills
• Able to build relationships with customers.
• Deal with confidential information
How to apply for the Accounts Clerk role:
If you feel that your skills and experiences match the skills outlined in the responsibilities of the role, please hit apply and upload your CV or call 0121 227 8715 and ask for