Business Development Manager
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 Depending On Experience.
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Business Development Manager for a Tech Training Company in the heart of Birmingham City Centre.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
• Create high value New Business Accounts
• Partner with the B2B Market
• Grow customer reach
• Approach I.T Companies/ Learning Solution Companies/ Enterprises
• Gain and Retain Client Relationships with high value potential.
• Work alongside internal teams to onboard New Clients, and Sales Team to maximise all potential earnings.
Required skills of the Business Development Manager:
• Ambitious and results orientated, "Hunter Mentality"
• Strong Communication and Confident presenter
• Skilled in using CRM tools
• Leader, who can adapt Management style to surrounding environment
• Strong use of Data Management, GDPR, Analytical
Must Haves for the Business Development Role:
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in a Customer Service environment
• Good knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, and online tools
• Experience in B2B Sales
• Technology Field experience
Benefits of the Business Development Role:
• 25 days basic annual leave – bank holidays on top
• Flexible working hours
• Childcare voucher scheme
• 10% Employer pension scheme
• Bikes 4 work scheme
• Social Events plus Beer on Fridays!!!
If you would like to apply for this role please call Sarah Green on 0121 227 8715 or HIT APPLY!!!