Temporary Recruitment Consultant
Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: up to £22,000 plus commission
Pertemps as a market leader within the recruitment sector are proud to have one of the highest staff retention levels in the industry, and offer benefits associated with an organisation named in 'The Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For' every year since 2007. The diversity, history and success of the business make it an employer of choice for recruiters across the UK. The Leamington Spa office is looking for a Temporary Recruitment Consultant to work on a very warm desk with a wealth of potential meaning guaranteed commission!
You will not just be a name on an email account in this business but a valued member of the business' family. This company is not a big, scary faceless company but one that truly believes that its success through the years has always been a direct result of the quality and calibre of people that work within it. Its benefits are competitive and it offers to its people;
• Uncapped commission scheme
• Monthly competitions
• Annual awards ceremony for Top Achievers
• Holidays awarded to the Top Performing – Perm Consultant and Temp Consultants
• Structured training with the opportunity study up to degree level.
• REC examinations
As a Temporary Recruitment Consultant, your duties will include:
• Managing temporary workers.
• Attracting new candidates through networking, advertising and social media as well as maintaining current candidates.
• Managing client relationships in a highly competitive marketplace
• Building strong commercial relationships with businesses of all sizes, from global multinationals to rapidly growing SME's
• Developing new business within various vertical markets and sectors through
• Maintaining and growing a sustainable business with ongoing forecastable revenue.
• Good communication skills - oral and written.
• Full Driving License
• Familiarity with the recruitment sector.
• Good inter-personal skills to enable working with people at all levels. Must be credible and comfortable dealing with a fast paced environment.
If this job is standing out to you and you would like to hear more call Tyra Baylis at Pertemps Specialist Division in Birmingham who can provide more information and answer any question you many have about our company, the branch or the position on 0121 227 8715. If you are certain this is the career move for you, hit apply and upload your CV for consideration by the hiring manager.