Contract Engineer £25,000 - £35,000
About Our Client
My Client, leading organisation within their industry is currently seeking a Contracts Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. This company operates from offices in South Birmingham. They have a strong team ethic and are looking for somebody to share their passion in driving the business forward.
This role is office based and you will need a driving licence in order to get to the location, predominantly working within a team of 4, the day to day duties will include:-
• Estimating – Be able to carry out take-offs from drawings and put together estimates for tender projects
• Procurement - procuring plant and equipment for on-going projects
• Project management – Follow through projects on-site, regularly visiting projects to ensure they are running smoothly and attend meetings with clients when required
The Successful Applicant
• Proven experience and working knowledge of the Mechanical Services industry.
• Confident person, with the ability to talk to clients face to face or over the phone
• Excellent level of written and verbal communication skills
• HNC qualification in business services is preferable
What's on Offer?
• £25,000 to £35,000 per annum
• Fantastic benefit Scheme
• Great company culture and values
• Free parking
How to Apply
If you feel you have to right skills and experiences to create a career with this company, please hit apply and upload your CV.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website.