Key Stage 1 & 2 Teacher Required for partnership school in Ashington, Northumberland
The Education Network is working on behalf of a partnership school in Ashington, Northumberland. The school are looking for a stand-in teacher to help cover with PPA/ Sickness & NQT time. You will be responsible for delivering pre-set work for students. This is a great role for somebody who like to work in multiple year groups or somebody who is looking for experience in multiple year groups. The role will be an immediate start.
The primary school is situated in the heart of South Northumberland. There is a wealth of shops and local amenities a stone's throw away from the school itself & both the staff and pupils are very welcoming and make this school a pleasure to work in.
NQTs with relevant experience in Key Stage 1 & 2 are welcome to apply.
An ideal candidate will have:
- A UK recognised teaching qualification.
- Experience working in Key Stage 2.
- A friendly, creative approach to teaching.
- Good behaviour management skills.
- An ability to plan and deliver effective lessons.
- A good understanding of the Primary National Curriculum.
This is a great opportunity to gain invaluable experience in a relaxed, friendly environment.
Working with The Education Network you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- A dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience within the education sector.
- Key partnerships including North East SCITT & Newcastle University.
- Best pay for NQT's and experienced teachers.
- FREE access to courses contributing to your Continued Professional Development (CPD).
- Access to Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), maternity pay and paternity pay.
- Additionally, we offer a great rate of pay ranging from £95 up to £165 per day, depending on experience.
If you would like further information regarding the role or wish to apply, please contact Leigh Rackham at The Education Network Education on 0191 232 3780
This post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures and references. Education Network is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
If you apply & have not heard back from us within 3 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.