Multiple clients across North Tyneside & Northumberland have requested The Education Network to provide Higher Level Teaching Assistants for supervisory work in their schools. As a HLTA you will be responsible delivering pre set work and monitoring and assisting students with their educational needs.
Candidates who will be considered must have:
- Have the confidence to plan for, work with and assess the progress of children - under the direction of the class teacher
- Be able to work independently with the class in addition to 1-1 and small group work
- Be pro-active, enthusiastic, energetic and reliable
- Be flexible to work at short notice as and when the need arises
- Have recent experience in a HLTA role, which has given you an up to date knowledge of the UK National Curriculum
- Hold a relevant child care or education qualification at Level 4 or above.
This is a great opportunity to gain invaluable experience in a relaxed, friendly environment. You will be given the flexibility to plan lessons to suit your teaching style and given the opportunity to mold eager, young minds.
Benefits working with The Education Network include:
- Best rates of pay from £70-£90 per day.
- Weekly payroll service, paid every Friday.
- Free CPD in accordance with LEA guidelines.
- Opportunities to work in over 40 schools in the North East.
- Support and guidance from our Education Consultants.
- Opportunities to undertake Senior Leadership Placements.
- We never force or pressure our staff to accept placements.
- We only search for areas and inform you of jobs in your preferred areaAdditionally, we offer a great rate of pay ranging from £70-£90 per day, depending on experience.
If you would like further information regarding the role or wish to apply, please contact Leigh Rackham at The Education Network on 0191 232 3780.