We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and passionate teacher of Geography on behalf of our client school in South Tyneside.
Our school is one of the most successful schools in the Tyne and Wear area, with outstanding academic results and first class facilities.
Candidates will be required to teach across KS3-4, with any experience of KS5 being advantageous.
Successful candidates are also required to posses effective behaviour management techniques in order to maintain a positive learning environment for all students.
NQTs and experienced teachers are equally encouraged to apply. The school has a well established and supportive NQT programme which enables NQTs to reach their full potential
Standard requirements are:
- QTS or equivalent qualification.
- Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Have knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students.
- Have great organisation and time management skills.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance + standards. Any appointment will be subject to stringent checks including referencing and an enhanced DBS check. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.