KS2 Teacher - Ashington
The Education Network are currently seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working KS2 Teacher with a proven track record of effectively progressing children's learning in Y3-Y6. This is for a full time role that will last the whole of the summer term. The successful candidate will:
* Hold QTS in the UK
* Have recent and relevant experience as a KS2 Teacher in UK schools
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Be able to effectively use AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform planning
* Plan, teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which cater to a wide range of abilities
* Have a full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a KS2 Teacher
If you think that you could be suitable for this role, then please apply directly to this advert or email email@example.com for more information; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for a variety of specific KS2 Teacher vacancies in our schools across Northumberland and Tyne and Wear.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of KS2 Teacher has been unsuccessful.