Primary Teaching Assistant - Whickham
The Education Network are currently seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working primary teaching assistant to help support a variety of schools across Whickham and the surrounding area during this critical time of year. Initially, you will be filling a steady stream of short term roles, although there is a strong likelihood of a long term offer. The successful candidate will:
* Hold their Level 3 primary teaching assistant qualification or higher
* Have recent and relevant experience supporting learning in UK schools
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Be able to effectively assist the teacher on a 1:1, small group or whole class basis, depending on what is required
* Have a full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a primary teaching assistant
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of primary teaching assistant, then please apply directly to this advert or email email@example.com for more information; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for a variety of specific vacancies in our schools across Northumberland and Tyne and Wear.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of primary teaching assistant has been unsuccessful.