Vacancy: Business and IT, Gateshead
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, enthusiastic and inspirational Teacher of Business and IT to join our client school in Gateshead from April.
The successful applicant will be a highly creative and passionate educator who is comfortable teaching across all ability levels at all Key Stages to a high standard.
You will join an established, successful department with a talented team who achieve excellent results. If you have the passion to positively contribute to the schools ethos and have the drive to make a difference for their students, then we would like to hear from you.
The school is a highly successful, growing secondary school situated in a semi rural setting with state of the art buildings and facilities.
Standard requirements are:
- QTS or equivalent qualification.
- Business and IT teacher
- Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Have knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students.
- Have great organisation and time management skills.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance + standards. Any appointment will be subject to stringent checks including referencing and an enhanced DBS check. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.