Vacancy: Notting Hill and Ealing Maths - Early Years Foundation Stage - March maternity cover - Summer.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and passionate Early Years Foundation Stage specialist on behalf of our client school in Notting Hill and Ealing.
Our school is one of the most successful schools in area outstanding academic results and first class facilities.
Candidates will be required to teach across KS3-4, with any experience of KS5 being advantageous.
Successful candidates are also required to posses effective behaviour management techniques in order to maintain a positive learning environment for all students.
Standard requirements are:
- QTS or equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience of working Early years
- Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Have knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students.
- Have great organisation and time management skills.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance + standards. Any appointment will be subject to stringent checks including referencing and an enhanced DBS check. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.