Guaranteed Pay Primary Teacher - Northumberland
The Education Network are currently seeking a capable, passionate and hard-working Primary Teacher to offer a guaranteed pay scheme; that is, we will guarantee you a certain numbers of days per week, and if we cannot meet this promise for any reason, we will pay you anyway.
This is to meet the supply needs of a number of our lovely client schools across Northumberland - in particular, two of our largest partnership schools which are based in Ashington and who use our services very regularly, both for ad-hoc cover and long-term/permanent placements.
We will accept applications from experienced teachers as well as confident NQTs who have an excellent track record of promoting pupil progress across both KS1 and KS2. Successful candidates will therefore be strong practitioners who we can trust to deliver high-quality teaching and who will aim to become a valued part of any school community that they join.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience as a Primary Teacher in UK schools
* Able to plan, teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of age-groups and abilities
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Primary Teacher
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Guaranteed Pay Primary Teacher, or if you would simply like to ask a few questions, then please apply directly to this advert or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information; we look forward to hearing from you.
Please be aware that, even if you are registered with another agency, you are more than welcome to get in touch!
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of Primary Teacher has been unsuccessful.