Vacancy: Cover Supervisors needed in Sunderland.
Are you looking for experience in a secondary school before applying to undertake a education course? Have you finished your university studies and looking for a route into the education system? Or are you an experienced Cover Supervisor looking for your next challenge?
Education Network are recruiting for Cover Supervisors throughout Sunderland. This can be day to day work, short or long term. With flexible working hours to work around your lifestyle.
Standard requirements are:
- Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Previous work as a cover Supervisor is preferred.
- Have knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students.
- Have great organisation and time management skills.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance + standards. Any appointment will be subject to stringent checks including referencing and an enhanced DBS check. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
For more information on these roles please Email Ben.email@example.com