One of our lovely partnership primary schools in South Tyneside is currently seeking an enthusiastic, hardworking and resilient KS1 Teacher who will be available to work full time from Easter until the summer. The successful candidate will be expected to undertake all planning, teaching and assessing of the Year 1 curriculum for the duration of their stay although they will have a year group partner to support them.
This is a lovely, two-form primary school where the staff are supportive and the pupils are hardworking making this a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop as a KS1 Teacher. We will accept applications from both experienced teachers and outstanding NQTs who have experience teaching in Year 1 or Year2.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience as a KS1 Teacher in UK schools
* Ability to teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a KS1 Teacher
*Secure working knowledge of the Year 1/2 national curriculum
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of KS1 Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert for more information about the registration process; we look forward to hearing from you!
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.