This Professional Services organisation is looking for a Business Development Executive to help with their continued growth plan in Scotland. This role will be based from their central Edinburgh office, in the EH2 area. They offer an employment law consultancy service and also incorporate HR and Health and Safety offerings. With a lucrative bonus structure in place, with very achievable targets, and reporting directly to the Head of Client Management, the Business Development Executive will be responsible for contributing to the organisation’s growth by securing sales appointments with prospective clients across Scotland (they have offices in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen).
This is a telephone based role, with the opportunity to progress to field sales for successful employees.
- Secure a target number of sales appointments.
- Develop a personal pipeline of prospects for sales appointments.
- Follow up on direct mailing and marketing campaigns.
- Take sales ownership of exhibitions/conferences.
- Main business development lead on new business generation.
- Direct marketing and mailing Attending networking events.
- Maintain the CRM system.
- Deal with all inbound calls and conversation to new business.
What Skills You Will Have:
- Experience working within telesales or a similar target-based telephone role.
- Experience of appointment generation and booking meetings.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to follow up with a wide range of prospects.
- Experience dealing with a range of customers/potential customers at different organisational levels.
- Commercial Awareness.
If you are interested in finding out more, apply now, and one of our specialist consultants will get in touch.
Pertemps highly experienced Permanent Recruitment team specialise in identifying, sourcing and providing you with attractive and aspirational permanent job opportunities for your next career step.
We are engaged by many of the leading Private and Public Sector organisations across Scotland to secure the very best talent across a range of skill sets, professions and specialisms.
Our industry specific recruitment experts are delighted to be available to you to provide exclusive job opportunities, market advice, personalised insights and to inform and support you throughout your career journey, no matter what stage you may be at. We would love to hear from you.