What’s in it for you?
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Join a well-established firm in Edinburgh city centre
- Chance to improve an essential part of the Finance function
- This company offers great opportunities for training and career development through a number of internal schemes
- If you’re a motivated, ambitious professional you can apply safe in the knowledge that you will be joining a company that truly values the skills, experience and perspective you can bring to the table
- Production of daily reports for internal/external review
- Review, update and maintain the credit control processes within the firms collection system as well as ensuing all communication is recorded
- Arranging and attending review meetings with Senior Stakeholders
- Resolve any queries from clients quickly
- Review of client account balances for reduction and payment of outstanding fees
- Negotiation, resolution and securing of payment of disputed fees with client(s)
- Review and escalate unpaid fees to Debt Recovery within the required timeframe
- Work closely with the Billing department on revisions or amendments to invoices for payment
- Identify debts where a provision needs to be allocated
- Good stakeholder management and the ability to build relationships with team members
- Previous Credit Control experience within a professional services business
- Ability to implement a flexible and proactive approach to tasks
- Organises and priorities time effectively to achieve deadlines within a busy environment
- Working knowledge of all relevant IT applications and looking to develop this experience further
Pertemps highly experienced Permanent Recruitment team specialise in identifying, sourcing and providing you with attractive and aspirational permanent job opportunities for your next career step.
We are engaged by many of the leading Private and Public Sector organisations across Scotland to secure the very best talent across a range of skill sets, professions and specialisms.