This is an extremely busy, interesting and varied role
The Project Analysts are assigned a portfolio of studies and are responsible for managing the finances of those studies in a very busy and fast paced environment - It is not your typical finance role where it is busy at month end and then tails off, it is busy all the time so attention to detail and excellent time management skills are a key requirement. We are looking for candidates who thrive in that environment and work well under pressure.
As a Finance Analyst you will be responsible for project-related reconciliations including revenue recognition, forecasts, invoicing oversight, and variance analysis with respect to profitability on a portfolio of projects - You will be working with the clinical teams providing them with information so must be able to communicate with non financial
You must have strong excel skills.
Education and Experience:
• Ability to manage the finances of a large number of projects and respond quickly to requests for project financial information or support.
• Proven ability to work to tight deadlines and to prioritise workload
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and use initiative as appropriate
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (written and oral communication) with both financial and non-financial people.
• Proven ability to be flexible in a fast moving and challenging environment
• MS Office skills particularly MS Excel
• Ability to contribute to project discussions concerning profitability and performance
• Demonstrates commercial awareness and acumen.
• Relevant experience of project analysis or similar position requiring project accounting skills
• Review and Support to Teams Resource Forecasting
• Monthly Revenue Recognition
• Fiscal Management and Awareness of Contracts Within Portfolio
• Excel Unit Grid Data Review with Project Managers and Non-Financial Leads.
• Month End Reporting
• Monthly Reconciliations, tracker and dashboard input
• Monthly Reporting/Meetings
• Invoicing Oversight
• Contracts Modification Financial and Scope Review