Pertemps have an excellent opportunity for an HR Analyst to join a large HR function and well known employer based in Glasgow
This is a fixed term role for 6-12 months where you will be dedicated to developing and delivering exceptional quality HR reports and analysis.
- Production and analysis of regular reports for including key HR Management Information for the wider HR team and the organisation.
- Interpreting HR information to produce reports, including trend analysis, assessing data, suggesting recommendations and assumptions.
- Performing a wide range of data analysis tasks, working with large and varied datasets aimed at improving the completeness and accuracy of HR data
- Written and verbal presentation of data analysis in an informative manner, tailored to the needs of the customer at all levels of the organisation.
- carrying out user testing of new applications and new functionality, to ensure correct operation and stability prior to release to end users
Candidates must have experience in a similar role with strong analytical skills and knowledge of using HRIS. You will have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail as well as ability to work to deadlines and manipulate large amounts of data. This role will be home based during the pandemic and will be offered on a fixed term contract basis so you will ideally be able to interview and start at short notice.
Pertemps highly experienced Permanent Recruitment team specialise in identifying, sourcing and providing you with attractive and aspirational permanent job opportunities for your next career step.
We are engaged by many of the leading Private and Public Sector organisations across Scotland to secure the very best talent across a range of skill sets, professions and specialisms.
Our industry specific recruitment experts are delighted to be available to you to provide exclusive job opportunities, market advice, personalised insights and to inform and support you throughout your career journey, no matter what stage you may be at. We would love to hear from you.
Pertemps acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.