This is a new permanent HR Business Partner role with a large organisation based in Glasgow
You will provide a high quality HR business partnering service to your dedicated business area.
This is a very fast paced and highly commercial role where you will join a highly experienced HR team
Duties will include:-
- Provide support on talent management, job evaluation and assist with reward & benefits
- Lead and provide guidance on employee relations
- Assist with monthly MI information
- Support with all aspects of organisational change programmes
- Assist with the delivery of the People Strategy
- Coach and develop line managers to enhance HR Capability
- Lead on employee engagement initiatives
- Support the wider HR team in delivering day to day business activity
What do you need?
- Previous experience within an HR generalist role, ideally at HRBP level
- CIPD qualified (or working towards)
- Stakeholder management experience
- Experience working in highly commercial, fast paced environment
- Ability to work HR systems and report/manipulate HR data
Pertemps highly experienced Professional Services Recruitment team specialise in providing professional candidates across Scotland with attractive and aspirational job opportunities for their next career step. This includes permanent roles, interim contracts, and temporary assignments. From support level roles, right through to senior and executive appointments, our expertise and tenure is second to none.
We are engaged by many of the leading Private and Public Sector organisations across Scotland to secure the very best talent across a range of skill sets, professions and specialisms. From Accountancy & Finance and Financial Services; to HR, OD and L&D; Marketing and Managerial appointments, our team of seasoned experts will handle all contingency and retained campaigns for you, ensuring comprehensive delivery for all parties.
Our industry specific recruitment experts are delighted to be available to you to provide exclusive job opportunities, market advice, personalised insights and to inform and support you throughout your career journey or hiring project, no matter what stage you may be at. We would love to hear from you, and stand ready to support you with a high quality bespoke level of service.