Internal Sales Executive (Hospitality / Events)
C. £22,000 - £25,000 (OTE £30,000)
Cheltenham, Gloucester based
You have the opportunity to join this leading commercial sports and leisure organisation. Due to continued growth we are now looking to appoint a Regional Business Development Executive to proactively drive Hospitality business for the region's events and convert sales enquiries into confirmed business. To support the Regional Hospitality Manager and the Head of Sales in maximising sales from new and existing customers.
• To proactively sell Hospitality packages to achieve and exceed sales targets for the region and maximise sales through prioritising events, up selling where possible and targeting key customers.
• Devising innovative sales incentives to grow business from the existing customer base to meet targets and ensure strong levels of repeat business.
• To identify and target new commercial customers and sectors and bring in new sales from these markets to achieve business targets through proactive sales initiatives, including generating and attending client meetings off site and site visits.
• To liaise and assist with the effective selling of C&E and Sponsorship packages and offers in order to contribute to the achievement of sales targets in these areas of the business.
• Experience of sales in the Hospitality & Events or Leisure, Hotel or Travel is required
• Excellent Communication and Telephone skills
• Customer facing sales experience would be an advantage
• Account Management experience is also an advantage
In return you will receive a base salary of around £22-25,000 + Bonus (20%) + Benefits.