We are Currently recruiting for a Land Estimator for one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales. We are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
What you will do:
• Provide necessary information for land purchase exercise
• Liaise with the other departments to calculate all the prime costs on developments within the business
• Complete the land purchase exercise for presentation to the management team
• Report on savings and excesses against the approved and previous land purchase exercise to the management team
• Undertake regular site visits for new projects
.• Input and maintain any computer based estimating databases or systems.
What you will have:
Wide experience in a similar role within the housebuilding industry Strong knowledge of Building Regulations, NHBC and Health and Safety requirements Experience with managing information flow and strict business deadlines A good knowledge of IT, preferably the COINS system
If you are interested in finding out more. Please call Chloe Williams on 0121 450 5000 or email email@example.com