SALARY: £27,500 - £30,000
This forward thinking Chartered Accountancy tax firm in Leeds is now looking to appoint a personable, experienced individual to work with our highly experienced tax team servicing their client base of SME's and Personal tax clients. The role will be predominantly compliance based and personal tax focused although an awareness of corporate tax would be useful.
• Preparing and reviewing personal tax returns for a broad client base.
• Liaise with HM Revenue & Customs regarding specialist tax work.
• Prepare financial statements and supporting schedules for business entities.
• Identify additional services to be raised with client.
• Ability to prepare personal tax returns for director's efficiently and in accordance with the firm's procedures.
• Prepare and assist with specialist tax work such as ATED, VAT options to tax, capital taxes, stamp duty, national insurance contributions and share schemes.
• Knowledge of personal and business taxes.
• Knowledge of capital taxes, including capital gains tax and inheritance tax.
• Familiarity with taxation software and interaction with HMRC online services.
• Corporate Tax experience.
• Up to £30,000 salary depending on experience
• Company Pension
• Onsite Parking
If you would like to be considered for this exciting, progressive role click apply!
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hour's contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register on-line today!
Senior Accountant, Accountant, Tax Accountant, Tax senior, Credit control, Payroll, Finance manager, Purchase ledger, Sales ledger,