£20000 - £27500 per annum
£18000 - £22000 per annum
£16000 - £18000 per annum
This forward thinking accountancy practice based just on the outskirts of Huddersfield with over 200 franchised areas worldwide are now looking to add a junior accountant to their growing team.
Specialising in providing a full range of accountancy services including management accounts, accounts preparation, sage book keeping, taxation & VAT returns, business start-up advice, payroll bureau and auditing services for small business whose turnover are under £2m.
● AAT or Accountancy and finance graduate
● Practice experience (Desirable)
● Experience of cloud based accounting is desirable but by no means essential
● Salary £16-£22k dependent on experience and qualifications
● 25 days holiday
● Study (where applicable)
● Prepare accounts for clients in a wide range of industries
● Assistance with other compliance assignments (vat, cis, payroll)
● Prepare reports for all completed financial statements (benchmarking, cash flow, profit reconciliation, projected financial statements, business valuations etc.)
● Assist with data required for adhoc assignments including proposal preparations, tax work.
● Small limited company accounts
● Dealing with clients matters as they arise.
If you are interested in this position then click apply!
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hour's contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register on-line today!
Senior Accountant, Accountant, Tax Accountant, Tax senior, Credit control, Payroll, Finance manager, Purchase ledger, Sales ledger,