£22000 - £27000 per annum
£9 - £10 per hour
£8.20 per hour
Our Client UK leading transport and distributions business based in Yorkshire are looking for an experienced Import Coordinator with 5 years previous freight experience to join the team.
• Extensive client liaison, building relationships and maximising the potential of the forwarding business.
• Extensive supplier liaison to develop reliable and cost effective services to every Worldwide destination.
• Calculating freight quotations for import Sea freight and Air freight shipments.
• Completing operational administration including job cards and sending booking confirmation to the suppliers.
• Raising all of the appropriate operational documentation that is applicable to the shipping terms and destination of the consignments.
• Managing the Air and Sea freight consignments in transit through to successful completion and delivery.
• Invoicing out and completing the job files.
Minimum of 5 years freight forwarding experience in either Air or Sea
Confident and Clear Communicator
Proven success building customer and supplier relationships
Strong negotiating skills
Numerate with experience of calculating freight quotations
Hours – Monday to Friday 8am till 17:30pm
Salary - £ DOE
Should you be interested in the above opportunity and think you have the relevant skills and require further information please submit your cv to Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org or CALL NOW 01132 806807.