Graduate Account Manager
£20k + £8k OTE
Our Client an award-winning, value-added distributor of data storage, networking and IT infrastructure products and services are looking for fresh talent. Are you a New Graduate looking for a career in supporting whilst developing and maintaining business with existing and new clients. Graduate Account Managers are required to join a rapidly expanding team situated in Harrogate.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Generate new business and opportunities within our target market from both internal and external data sources.
• Establish and maintain individual customer record files using a CRM system
• Promote the service benefits to both new and existing customers
• Communicate and articulate value proposition and strategy to prospects and customers to differentiate our client from its competitors.
• Research and target self generated new business leads.
• Qualify and exploit a comprehensive customer database.
• Profile your customers and develop an awareness of their business structure and target markets.
• Issue and follow up quotes and utilising the SAP/CRM systems
• Ensure all new products and brands are successfully launched into your customer base.
• Ensure that all your customers are aware of any web deals or promotions that may be launched from time to time.
• Develop excellent relationships with allocated customer contacts. Use all internal sales support resources and departments to maximise the customer's experience.
• Maintain high levels of customer service ensuring that the company remains a valued and key supplier.
• Follow the Company's procedure in relation to Credit Management of your accounts.
• Handle and effectively respond to incoming general business enquiries
• Establish and maintain a healthy prospect list
• Distribute marketing material to potential new customers.
• Report to the Sales Manager on a daily basis with any opportunities or issues.
• Deliver effective levels of telephone activity on a daily basis.
• Deliver against other pre-agreed focus areas and targets.
• Ensure all customer details, information, interactions, leads and opportunities are entered onto, and updated on our CRM system in a timely and complete manner.
Must be a good communicator
Computer Literate adaptable with in house systems
Previous record of new business development desirable but not essential
Monday – Friday 8:30am till 17:30am Salary - £20k basic + £5k OTE
Should you be interested in the above opportunity and think you have the relevant skills and require further information please submit your cv to Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org or CALL NOW 01132 806807.