£22000 - £24000 per annum
£60000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: car and bonus
Junior Accountant/Accounts Assistant
Salary: £17,000 - £19,000
Location: Holmfirth, Huddersfield
This well-established accountancy practice having been around for over 30 years. They have just opened a branch in Leeds and have plans to continue expansion throughout Yorkshire.
Due to this expansion they are currently looking to recruit a junior accountant/ accounts assistant who can come in to their business and prepare accounts from start to finish with limited supervision, They also offer great benefits including onsite parking, Flexi-time and Duvet days with 4 weeks of holiday not including bank holidays.
The duties for the role are listed below:
• Preparing Documents and Accounts accurately and ensuring deadlines are met for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
• Accurately prepare quarterly VAT Returns and any relevant documents and ensure deadlines are met
• Carrying out general book-keeping for individual clients, some using SAGE
• Accurately maintain and update manual and computer records
• Monitor and report on client activities and provide relevant reports to Client Manager/Managing Director
• Salary between £17,000 to £19,000
• 20 Days holiday plus bank holidays
• 3 Duvet days per year
• On-site parking
• Study Support
The ideal candidate with have the following:
• 2 years' experience in an Accountancy Practice
• AAT part or fully qualified
• Able to prepare accounts from start to finish
• Experience with Sage, Xero and Iris is desireable
If you're interested in the position then please click apply!