£22000 - £260000 per annum
£20000 - £27500 per annum
£20000 - £22000 per annum
£20-£25k (Part Time)
Our client an independent financial adviser are looking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner on a part time basis to join their family run home based team situated in Lancashire.
Preparing and maintaining client files
Reviewing investment portfolios, asset allocations risk profiles whilst adhering to client queries building relationships through effective communication attending meetings where required.
Preparing and maintaining the client file
Duties include collecting qualitive detailed information required to compile a financial plan, attending client meetings where required, main duties include:
• Check all compliance paperwork is present
• Confirm client risk profile is determined
• Discuss client objectives with planner
• Identify and obtain the information necessary to compile financial cashflow forecast
• Compile draft net worth statement; income and expenditure statements and financial cashflow forecast and discuss with planner.
• Identify areas for planning
• Undertake research both independently and with the Financial Planner to identify suitable solutions to meet the client's needs
• Prepare information / Comparisons for analysis by planner
• Liaise with clients legal and tax advisers (if applicable)
• Consider current and future allocation of assets for investment strategy with regard to client risk profile
• Prepare draft recommendation reports to be discussed/signed off by planner
• Prepare suitability letter in accordance with the agreed recommendations
• Complete application/ proposal forms
• Ensure all compliance paperwork in order
• Make changes to clients' investments as instructed
• Implement the chosen investment strategies
• Act as a main point of contact and deal effectively with queries from clients and other parties through effective communication
• Establish and build strong relationship with clients and attend client meetings with planner if required
• Organise future planning meetings with client
• Review investment portfolio, asset allocation , risk profile etc.
• Send planning figures to client for update and revision in preparation for next meeting
• Initiate review meetings with clients
• Receive instructions during meetings from financial planners during client meetings
• Analysing data and using research tools to provide solutions to meet client needs and objectives
• Providing records to support research undertaken
• Consolidation of client needs and objectives, together with the recommendations and course of action in a written format via a suitability letter, client specific illustration and key features document.
• Carrying out all tasks in a manner consistent with compliance procedures
• Preparation of existing client files ready for reviews
• Ensuring all client files are compliant on an ongoing basis
• Understanding of financial planning process.
• Ability to work within defined business processes
• Ability to achieve agreed outcomes independently
• Prioritise and plan work load efficiently
• Accurate attention to detail is imperative
• Previous experience within the industry 2 years minimum
• Computer Literate
• Excellent report writing skills
• Previous experience working independently or within a small team.
The ideal candidate will have adequate experience and knowledge of various tools including:
• ATEB Suitability wizard (Defaqto)
• FE Analytics
• Retirement Modellers
• Dynamic Planner
• Assure Web
Broad Knowledge of financial services world
High level of technical knowledge
Appropriate Examination for Advising on Packaged products ( Certificate in financial Planning / Certificate for Financial Advisers)
Other technical areas ( Pensions , Long Term )
Certified Financial Planner Certification
Monday to Friday – On a Part Time 2-3 Day basis ( although maybe provision for fill time)
Salary - £20 - £25k
Situated in Lancashire our client is looking for an applicant that lives within close proximity.
Should you be interested in the above mentioned opportunity and have the relevant experience please submit your cv to Samantha.email@example.com or CALL NOW 01132 806807