Finance Claims Handler
Our client a UK's largest third-party mortgage servicer are looking to recruit a passionate and enthusiastic strong Customer Relations Associate to join their expanding customer relations department team situated near Bradford.
You will need to take ownership of mortgage lending related complaints and exceed customers' expectations by investigating facts thoroughly in a fair and consistent manner, whilst showing empathy.
• Responsible for arriving at a suitable outcome with the customer to resolve complex queries.
• Build positive relationships with customers
• identify ways for the company to improve business efficiency and customer satisfaction through collated feedback.
• Ensure we deliver fair customer outcomes promptly and consistently within a regulated environment.
• Manage a pipeline of complaints, working as part of a team, take ownership of the complete process from end-to-end: using your problem-solving and customer care skills to resolve issues.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to handle customer account queries professionally and efficiently, whilst demonstrating resilience and determination with a clear customer focus.
• Highly motivated,
• Previous experience of meeting demanding deadlines, and ensure the highest standards of quality & accuracy are maintained, whilst moving towards positive outcomes in challenging situations.
• Previous experience in a complaint handling environments
• MUST have financial mortgage background experience
Salary: Up to £16k - £18k with excellent progression and career development
Permanent roles, Full Time 9am – 5pm Monday - Friday
Benefits, including Bonus + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + excellent Pension Scheme + subsidised restaurant & shop, and much more.
Should you have the relevant experience for the above opportunity please submit your cv to Samantha.email@example.com or CALL NOW 01132 806807