Account manager responsibilities include customer retention developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of customers. Account Managers liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationship with clients whilst completing customer controls and upselling cross sale products.
• Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers.
• Generate sales among client accounts, including upsetting and cross-selling.
• Develops and maintains long-term relationships with customers- deliver high level customer service.
• Communicates internally and externally to ensure service levels are meet.
• Manage changes/projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
• Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
• Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
• Keep records of client transactions on CRM system
• Renew customer contracts/agreements
• Complete and record customer controls in accordance with SLA.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Ability to Manage Multiple Relationships Simultaneously
• Client-Focused Solutions Experience
• Negotiation Skills,
• Very well organised and works in a structured way. A completer of tasks without being chased.
• Exceptionally strong communication and listening skills both with Customers and internally to ensure customer expectations are meet.
• Innovative Thinking - Embraces and champions new ideas
• Brand ambassador - Demonstrates commitment, loyalty and appreciation for the brand and product.
• Barista knowledge would be beneficial but not essential
• Computer skills/ CRM system management
• Minimum 1+ years of successful sales/deal closing experience, B2B preferred
Working Hours: 8.30pm – 5pm or 9am – 5:30pm
Salary - £18 - £23k DOE
Should you be interested in the above opportunity please submit your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or CALL NOW 01132 806807.