The Sales Executive is required to maximise all business opportunities on behalf of the company.
By liaising with internal teams, optimising leads for new business opportunities, attending networking and self- hunting for new prospects the Sales Executive takes all worthwhile opportunities to expand business. A Sales Executive will promote all products that the company could offer, is self -motivated and determined to succeed.
• Generate and close new business
• Meet Sales targets set
• Work on own initiative to source new customers. This includes following leads, visiting potential customers and giving sales presentations.
• Attend any networking events where the promotion of the company's services is possible, be prepared and give sales presentations.
• To have a good understanding of products and service offered (Coffee Beans, Capsules, Machines and affiliated products).
• Manage multiple clients concurrently and meet deadlines
• Keep records of client transactions on CRM system
• Sales reporting - providing accurate information to the weekly consolidated reports
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Strong sales background and can demonstrate the ability to close sales
• Customer services, able to build good lasting relationships with Customers
• Client-focused Solutions Experience
• Ability to Communicate with Customers and internally to ensure customer expectations are meet.
• Negotiation Skills.
• Time Management Skills, work well under pressure and efficiently within time constraints, with resilient personality
• Ability to present well, role involves presentations and delivering sales pitches.
• Innovative Thinking - Embraces and champions new ideas
• Brand ambassador - Demonstrates commitment, loyalty and appreciation for the brand and product.
• Ability to Manage Multiple Relationships Simultaneously
• Computer skills/ CRM system management
• Team player
• Very well organised and works in a structured way. A completer of tasks without being chased.
• Minimum 1+ years of successful sales/deal closing experience, B2B preferred
Working Hours: 8.30pm – 5pm or 9am – 5:30pm
Salary - £20 - £25k DOE
• Should you be interested in the above opportunity please submit your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or CALL NOW 01132 806807.