Technical Support Advisor
Are you a Technical Guru ? Look for a new opportunity that will enable you to expand upon your problem solving attributes.
Our client a well establish manufacturer are looking to recruit a Technical Support Adviser to join their Technical Support team situated at their head office in Harrogate.
You will be joining our Technical team responsibilities include:
• Liaising with relevant departments building strong working relationships
• Building rapport with clients and customers
• Providing advice and support over the telephone, answering technical questions about our products and their installation to both internal and external customers.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Good level of Numeracy Skills Minimum GCSE level C Maths
• Computer Literate
• Demonstrate advanced problem solving skills
• Previous delegating skills would be advantageous
• Passion for resolving customer issues and queries
• Experience within a previous Technical Support environment.
Experience or knowledge in one or more of the following is an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided:
• Electrical installations
• Building Regulations
In house training provided
Offer an excellent package including a competitive salary, company pension and much more.
Monday – Friday 9am till 5pm
Salary - £20,000k
If you are interested in the above mentioned opportunity and have the relevant experience , please submit your cv to Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org or CALL NOW 01132 806807