A trainee garter springmaker is required for a successful local manufacturing company for an immediate position on a temporary to permanent basis. The position has been created due to continued success, and represents an excellent opportunity to gain a secure and long term opportunity.
The company manufactures specialist springs for many industries and as such it operates in a niche area that has consistently proved successful. The requirement is for this trainee to become a skilled garter springmaker and become part of their continued success.
Candidates are required to have the following skills:
- A suitable engineering qualification would be advantageous
- Ideally, experience within the spring manufacturing industry but experience in a busy manufacturing environment will be considered. You don't need to be a qualified engineer, but someone who can wire a plug or complete maintenance on their car would be suitable.
- Experience working with hand tools
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- A desire to develop and expand existing skills as appropriate.
Due to the nature of the springs being manufactured, training will be required to understand the unique production methods that are in operation. For an applicant with the correct "can do" attitude, this role represents an opportunity to join a friendly and well established company to undertake a varied and enjoyable role.
In return, the successful applicant will capitalise on this exciting & very unique opportunity to become a skilled specialist with the ability to manufacture a range of high quality spring products.
The company operates a day shift as standard with overtime, when available.
For more information contact email@example.com or call 01527 68585