£23605 - £35581 per annum
There is an immediate requirement for a skilled Dimensional Inspector to join a busy manufacturing company.
The role will involve dimensional and visual inspect manufactured components within the scope of the relevant drawings, standards and quality documentation. A suitable candidate will have a proven background in visual and dimensional inspection, preferably with knowledge of forged, cast or pressed components.
To succeed in the role the ideal candidate will have
- Experience of visual and dimensional inspection
- Ability to accurately use gauges, hand held inspection instruments and measuring equipment
- The ability to work to instructions / specifications within a manufacturing environment
- The ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Flexible attitude, with the ability to adapt to accommodate shift patterns as required.
Applications from candidates who have any degree of grinding experience will be considered.
Salary offered for a fully skilled position will be £10.32 pe hour. This role is on a fixed night shift with any overtime would be paid in addition at a premium rate.